Blogger Templates

Monday 3 October 2011

electronic commerce (e-business) :)

* The process of buying and selling goods and services electronically involving transactions using the Internet , networks , and other digital technologies *

So , here is one of example of e-commerce business . I choose this blog as I am the craziest crafters handmade as i'm always dreams to have by myself :) 

Plus , I really love to made my own design creativity to satisfy my work .




This online shopping is providing all the craft stuffs . The blogger is purposely supplier polyester felt and at the same time are making a lot of craft stuffs such as key chain, button brooch, and hair clips from her handmade. 
All the things is very creative and definitely interesting to attract customers to buy it.
Other than that , the instruction to order the product is clear and very detail . This will make easiest customer to understand the way to buy it . The picture shown at the blog is very clear too and providing every code at one item to compare others item . 

So, if you like to buy through online this product , you can click the above blog or become the follower :)

No comments:

Post a Comment